Stress Management Seminars for Success
- Professionals who work in competitive environments and their personal performance greatly affects their professional success.
- Professionals who need to perform under pressure to be at their best.
- Professionals who realize how you expect things will go has a huge effect on your success.
- Anybody who has to be "on."
- Professionals who need a strong self-concept in order to perform at their best.
- Realize thinking is the grand originator of experience.
- Boost your internal self-concept, which is the controlling factor on external performance.
- Enhance the cognitive capabilities of creativity, concentration and creative problem solving.
- Understand attitudes are more important than facts
- Use mental programming techniques to bring goals into reality.
- Manufacture your own positive expectations in advance of events.
- Conquer any self-limiting beliefs that may be an impediment to success.
- Understand that what we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Reduce the expenditure of energy on fear, worry, and self-created problems.
- How superstars in sports, business and performing think and how to emulate that for our own success.
- The latest research on the underlying principles and laws of our minds and how they affect us.
- How to recognize what you’re thinking about and shift your thinking as soon as you notice it going off course.
- How to deal with negative, insecure and worst-case scenario thinking.
- How the self-concept regulates performance.
- Methods to pull yourself out of harmful reaction spirals.
- The law of control and how to make it work for you.
- The four choices to take responsibility for the things that chronically bother you instead of stressing over them.
- A simple but foolproof way to feel better about yourself immediately.
- How to stop obsessing over how much goes wrong and start marveling at how much goes right.
- Quick relaxation techniques you can use to buy time, cool down, and step back from stressful situations.
- Shift from what you fear or don’t want to happen to what you do want to happen.
- Slowing down the speed of the mind to enhance cognitive capabilities.
- Using visualization to "image-in" the experiences you want to manifest into your life.
- How to periodically put your mind into "neutral."
- How to utilize the law of expectation to your advantage.